Only Volunteers can register on this site of ECIPS.ORG.
All European Centre for Information Policy and Security Volunteer Memberships are subject to Background Screening and Vetting.
Who can Register
- Only European Citizens and Nationals can register for “Volunteer Membership”.
- Must have valid ID and Proof of EU citizenship to apply as Volunteer.
- Any volunteer member can be appointed by the President under art. 18.3 for special duties.
- All services are voluntary basis only.
- Additional Information might be required.
- Police clearance required.
- A full background check and vetting apply (Done by Third party Contracted to ECIPS organization). Please note that people with any criminal conviction cannot apply.
Non-European Nationals Living in Europe
- If you are Non-European national you cannot register nor apply.
- No External Volunteer member can eligible for being voted into the Executive Committee of ECIPS or any other function in the organization without recommendation of the Secretary General. Reserved to General Secretariat Only.
- All “EXTERNAL” participants services are voluntary basis only.
- All members are to uphold ECIPS name and respect the organization at all times.
To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.
“Make Europe The Global Leader in Fraternity, Equality and Justice in Fundamental Rights Free of Terror, Corruption and Oppression !”
Ricardo Baretzky President ECIPS
External Volunteer Membership ID-Cards Notes
- All Volunteer membership ID-Cards are issued with approval only.
- Administration Back-ground Screening and vetting fee of €295 apply to all applicants.
- All Volunteer Membership ID-cards are valid for one year only.
- Only approved Volunteer members can apply for a Members ID-Card.
- You must be logged in as member to apply online.
European Centre for Information Policy and Security (ECIPS) is an International non-governmental International Organization recognized by Decree and in terms of international representation is recognized under Art.2 of the Convention 24 April 1986 European Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non Governmental Organization (NPMIA) needs no further state of recognition by members or member states after legal personality was granted on 14 June 2015 as stipulated by the Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non Governmental Organization (NPMIA) 1986.
All Volunteer Members can be verified online.