Only Volunteers can register on this site of ECIPS
If you are a certified qualified legal adviser, lawyer or Jurist in any legal jurist capacity you can register at ECIPS as an active volunteer. Internships can also register on this page for a six month internship as volunteer.
Who can Register.
- Only qualified lawyers and legal jurist involved with JHA (Justice and Home Affairs) can apply to volunteer or work for ECIPS.
- Must have valid ID and Proof of EU citizenship to apply as a Volunteer.
- Any volunteer member can be appointed by the President under art. 18.3 for special duties.
- All services are on a voluntary basis only.
- Additional Information might be required.
- Police clearance required.
- A full background check and vetting apply (Done by Third party Contracted to ECIPS organization). Please note that people with any criminal conviction cannot apply.
- No Fees are applicable for applications.
- Proof of qualifications are necessary to register.
NOTE: Upon screening your application you will be notified if accepted or declined by email.
Non-European Nationals Living in Europe.
Non-European National living in Europe – If you are Non-European national you can register subject to approval of the Secretary General.
- External Volunteer members can be eligible for being voted into the Executive Committee of ECIPS or any other function in the organization with recommendation of the Secretary General. Reserved to General Secretariat Only.
- All “EXTERNAL” participants services are voluntary basis only.
- All members are to uphold ECIPS name and respect the organization at all times.
To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.
Its Free, Together “We Can Save Europe”
“Make Europe The Global Leader in Fraternity, Equality and Justice in Fundamental Rights Free of Terror, Corruption and Oppression !”
Ricardo Baretzky President ECIPS
External Volunteer Membership ID-Cards Notes
- All Volunteer membership ID-Cards are issued with approval only by order of the general secretariat.
- Administration background screening and vetting apply to all applicants.
- All Volunteer Membership ID-cards are valid for one year only .
- Only approved Volunteer members can apply for a Members ID-Card.
- You must be logged in as member to apply online.
- No fees apply.
European Centre for Information Policy and Security (ECIPS) is an International Organization recognized by Decree and in terms of international representation is recognized under Art.2 of the Convention 24 April 1986 European Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Organization (NPMIA) needs no further state of recognition by members or member states after legal personality was granted on 14 June 2015 as stipulated by the Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non Governmental Organization (NPMIA) 1986.
All Volunteer Members can be verified online.